《Product Name》XIANG LIAN
《Specifications》250G | 500G | 1000G
《Country of Origin》China
《Effects》Invigorate the spleen and stop diarrhoea, nourish the kidney and strengthen the essence, nourish the heart and calm the nerves
《Storage》Store in cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight. Keep refrigerated upon opening.
《Dietary Therapy》 Si Shen Pork Ribs Soup
Si Shen Pork Ribs Soup is a traditional Chinese medicine diet, which can nourish yin and beauty, nourish qi and strengthen the spleen, nourish the kidney and strengthen the bones.
- 20g Xiang Lian
- 20g Qian Shi
- 20g Huai Shan
- 20g Fu Ling
- 500g pork ribs
- 5 slices of ginger
- Cut the pork ribs into small pieces and blanch in boiling water to remove blood.
- Soak Xiang Lian, Qian Shi in hot water for a few minutes and rinse. Wash Huai Shan, and Fu Ling in water and rinse.
- Blanch the Pork Ribs in boiling water for a few minutes, skim off the foam, and remove the pork ribs.
- Add Xiang Lian, Qian Shi, Huai Shan, Fu Ling, and ginger to the pork ribs, cook for about 2 hours until the pork ribs are cooked, and the herbs are soft.
- Finally, add salt to taste.
When making medicinal cuisine, attention should be paid to hygiene, and herbs should be washed and cleaned of impurities. Pork ribs can be replaced with others like chicken, etc., but it is best not to use bones with marrow, which may affect the taste of the medicinal cuisine. The amount of water can be adjusted according to personal taste, but the soup should be thick and flavourful. Due to the nourishing effect of Huai Shan and Qian Shi, people with weak kidneys should eat with caution.
Note that if you have any allergies or other health concerns, it is recommended to consult a doctor before using medicinal ingredients.
Our products are freshly packed upon order to ensure that you will always have the latest and freshest herbs. You can purchase it from our store front.
《规格》 250克 | 500克 | 1000克
- 加入湘莲、芡实、淮山、茯苓，姜 与排骨，煮2个钟左右，或至排骨熟透、药材软烂。